I've been book tagged over on Phil Wilson's blog. So, I guess I will respond.
1. One book that changed your life:
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. I read it as I was getting plugged into Christian community for the first time, and witnessing the power of the Holy Spirit for the first time. It helped me understand what was going on.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once:
Introducing Radical Orthodoxy by James K. A. Smith
3. One book you’d want on a desert island:
Not to be pious, but the Bible.
4. One book that made you laugh:
America: the Book, from the folks at the Daily Show.
5. One book that made you cry:
Night, by Elie Wiesel. I read it again about a year ago in one sitting, and just wept and wept.
6. One book you wish you had written:
The Ragamuffin Gospel, by Brennan Manning
7. One book you wish had never been written:
The Koran (for reasons obvious and not so obvious)
8. One book you’re currently reading:
The Historian, by Elizabeth Kostova.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
Remembrance of Things Past, by Marcel Proust (haven't we all been meaning to read it?)
10. Tag others:
I tag anyone reading this (Laura, Dixon, Jim, Robert, etc. etc.). Reply to this post, or blog it yourself.